Monday, May 14, 2018

Good enough

Thankfully my scans were much less of a roller coaster this time around. The consensus was that the brain mets are probably stable, so I can stay on the trial drug. Not quite as nice as a glowing report, but good enough. I'll take it, and I greatly appreciate that there was no drama.

Boring is just fine, thank you very much.

As the trial doc said, let's just try to keep stringing together months at a time until we hopefully get to a year. I know that's the drill for this metastatic life; just keep kicking the can down the road, going one step at a time, and before you know it (and if you are immensely lucky) you realize 5 years is just around the corner.

So let's just keep kicking!

1 comment:

Aleksis Smith said...

You won't be having any progression, so far the distant healing going on, lol...and this relates to your overall cancer situation. Now, forget about this, because such things can't exist, lol!...