He has already outgrown:
- the small setting for the straps on his car seat
- he is almost too big for his Beastly Bumz newborn diapers
- the baby straight-jacket (aka swaddling). If we try to swaddle his arms, he will lay there and punch until he gets his hands free
- he can drink out of a bottle (which, I have to admit, made me a tiny bit sad)
- sponge baths (now that he has a proper belly button, he can have regular baths). On the upside, he LOVES taking baths.
Here he is "sun bathing."
On advice from some of our friends, I went to "Grow with Me," a shop for gently-used baby stuff. It is a great store, and I found an infant stroller for $25! We are getting tons of use out of it, and Zander seems to enjoy our walks.
One of Zander's favorite places is him faux-lambskin rug. By a wacky coincidence, we received two identical rugs as gifts. Perfect! Now he can spit up on one and use the other while it is being washed.